Alopecia is an Italian term given to describe the abnormal shedding and loss of hair, total or partially to the head throughout the body. This happens especially during the age of 35 to 40 in adults, but there are also cases of hair loss in children. In reality, 2 million children there is alopecia around the United States only. The good side of this is that 60% of these children move to regain their hair but it takes time to restore a cycle of normal growth in them. This leaves the other 40% of infected children to stay bald. Those who have no lucky to recover their normal hair would have to withstand this embarrassing disease for a longer period of time.

Unlike what many parents had believed, a child Alopecia does not come from the shortcomings of health, the use of headbands, hats, or even the weather conditions. Actually, there are five main causes of scalp hair loss young leads to alopecia. One of these causes is the infection fungal that occurs on the scalp of a child leads to class a Tinea Capitis of alopecia. A fungus also known as ringworm of the scalp attacks stem from the hair and follicles. This parasite causes they weaken and eventually break. The scalp then experience itching and desquamation. Unlike the first which is transferable through physical contact, alopecia areata in children is hereditary. 80% Of these children alopecia between 5 and 12 years of age have the ability to develop a new hair after just one year.

This is one much higher percentage than in adults. Harsh chemicals tensions and put in tight scalp youth can also become a case of alopecia called traction alopecia. A large fraction of this condition happens to girls who experience a tight ponytail, braids, and the chemicals used for cleaning hairs. The habit of pulling hairs to own one was observed in children before bedtime or even while studying or watching TV programs. This Mannerism caused by stress and other psychological and emotional suffering could also lead to alopecia. This species is known under the name of Trichotillomania. and if the emotional difficulties of children cannot be resolved, the hair pulling without stopping. Most of the babies can also develop alopecia in an early stage of their lives. Telogen effluvium occurs after the baby had suffered high fever or severe illness. During these times, you can stop the growth of hair and hair pieces several will begin to shed 2 to 4 months after the fever. Thinning and release would last for 6 weeks and finally return to growth after 3 to 6 months. Children’s alopecia usually affects the adult population and the case of having to deal with children with alopecia is not a common scenario. A normal person loses a certain amount of hair every day and usually occurs. The same thing happens with the children. They also have a tendency to lose a normal number of chapters per day and some bloodshed hair does not necessarily mean that they have the disease. Fortunately, the majority of children not to damage their young scalps at the beginning of its existence, and many of them are actually saved the alopecia.

Comments are closed.

© 2011-2024 Taberna NYC All Rights Reserved